Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One ‘n Only™ Perms
Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
For coarse or fine gray hair
Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
Provides volume, body and dimension
Self-heating (exothermic) formula ensures gentle, deep and even processing
Stop Action formula automatically stops processing when curl is ready. Avoids over-processing
Unique anti-yellowing agents enhance the natural silver highlights found in gray hair
Special after-perm conditioner leaves hair soft and manageable
Curl results; Versatile curls
For Firm Curl
For use on coarse or fine grey hair. Unique anti-yellowing agents enhance the natural silver highlights found in gray hair.
1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
2. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water. Do not oversaturate.
3. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
4. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
5. Twist cap off Activator/Part A bottle and add entire contents to Waving Lotion/Part B. Shake gently to mix. Mixture will become warm.
6. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
7. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
8. PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. This perm is self-timing. No test curl is necessary during processing. Perm cannot overprocess on normal hair. Average processing time is 15 minutes. Do not process under dryer or heat lamp.
9. After processing is complete, rinse with warm water thoroughly for 3 minutes. Gently blot hair to remove excess moisture.
1. Neutralizer is ready to apply. Do not add conditioner to Neutralizer. Apply Neutralizer (save approximately 1/2 ounce of Neutralizer) to top and underside of each rod of curls. Repeat, applying to tops of curls only – WAIT 5 MINUTES.
2. Remove rods without stretching hair. Apply remaining Neutralizer. Gently work through unwrapped curls with palms of hands.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
1. Gently blot hair with towel.
2. Use Part 4, Anti-Yellowing Gray Hair Formula Pro-Vitamin Conditioner.
3. Apply entire contents of Gray Hair Formula Pro-Vitamin Conditioner to cover all hair. Comb through hair to distribute evenly.
4. Do not rinse. Set or style as desired.
5. Use Shiny Silver® Ultra Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain brightness.