Shiny Silver® Perm
Write a Review
- Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One ‘n Only™ Perms
- Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
- For coarse or fine gray hair
- Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
- Provides volume, body and dimension
- Self-heating (exothermic) formula ensures gentle, deep and even processing
- Stop Action formula automatically stops processing when curl is ready. Avoids over-processing
- Unique anti-yellowing agents enhance the natural silver highlights found in gray hair
- Special after-perm conditioner leaves hair soft and manageable
- Curl results; Versatile curls
- For Firm Curl
- For use on coarse or fine grey hair. Unique anti-yellowing agents enhance the natural silver highlights found in gray hair.
- 1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
- 2. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water. Do not oversaturate.
- 3. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- 4. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
- 5. Twist cap off Activator/Part A bottle and add entire contents to Waving Lotion/Part B. Shake gently to mix. Mixture will become warm.
- 6. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
- 7. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- 8. PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. This perm is self-timing. No test curl is necessary during processing. Perm cannot overprocess on normal hair. Average processing time is 15 minutes. Do not process under dryer or heat lamp.
- 9. After processing is complete, rinse with warm water thoroughly for 3 minutes. Gently blot hair to remove excess moisture.
- 1. Neutralizer is ready to apply. Do not add conditioner to Neutralizer. Apply Neutralizer (save approximately 1/2 ounce of Neutralizer) to top and underside of each rod of curls. Repeat, applying to tops of curls only – WAIT 5 MINUTES.
- 2. Remove rods without stretching hair. Apply remaining Neutralizer. Gently work through unwrapped curls with palms of hands.
- 3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- 1. Gently blot hair with towel.
- 2. Use Part 4, Anti-Yellowing Gray Hair Formula Pro-Vitamin Conditioner.
- 3. Apply entire contents of Gray Hair Formula Pro-Vitamin Conditioner to cover all hair. Comb through hair to distribute evenly.
- 4. Do not rinse. Set or style as desired.
- 5. Use Shiny Silver® Ultra Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain brightness.