Low-Ammonia Texturizing Perm
- Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One ‘n Only™ Perms
- Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
- Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
- Provides volume, body and dimension
- Achieve body waves with large rods processed at room temperature
- Achieve true-to-rod-size curls with traditional rods processed under a dryer
- Low ammonia for gentle, damage-free waving and curling. Gentle on the hair, low pH
- Complex conditioning agents instantly bond with damaged hair to balance the varying porosity levels
- Fresh fragrance; no residual perm odor
- Curl results; Versatile processing – unlimited design options; soft body waves, natural curls, true-to-rod-size curls
- Versatile Formula for Soft, Natural Volume Curls.
- For use on normal, tinted & resistant hair. Provides volume, body and dimension.
- 1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
- 2. Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
- 3. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water.
- 4. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- 5. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
- 6. Pour entire contents of activator Part A bottle into Waving Lotion Part B bottle. Shake gently to mix.
- 7. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
- 8. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, immediately remove cotton and towel and gently blot with watersoaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- 1. Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. See table for processing times.
- 2. When processing is complete, rinse hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3. Blot each rod thoroughly.
- 1. Place cotton around hairline.
- 2. Shake Neutralizer and apply to top and underside of each rod and resaturate. Save approximately 1/2 oz. of Neutralizer.
- 3. Wait 5 minutes.
- 4. Gently remove rods.
- 5. Apply remaining Neutralizer to unwrapped curls and work through hair for 1 minute.
- 6. Rinse hair thoroughly.
- 7. Style as desired.