Acid Extra Body Perm
Write a Review
- Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One ‘n Only™ Perms
- Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
- Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
- Provides volume, body and dimension
- Controlled processing with natural body heat
- Stop Action formula prevents over-processing on normal hair types
- Cationic conditioners equalize porosity to protect hair during processing
- Humectants help maintain hair’s moisture balance and strength
- Recommended for normal, tinted, highlighted and slightly resistant hair
- Curl results; firmer, natural looking curls; more scalp wave, end curl and resiliency than Acid perm
- For Bouncy Curls.
- For use on normal, tinted & highlighted hair. Provides volume, body and dimension.
- 1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
- 2. Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
- 3. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water.
- 4. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- 5. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
- 6. Pour entire contents of activator Part A bottle into Waving Lotion Part B bottle. Shake gently to mix.
- 7. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
- 8. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, immediately remove cotton and towel and gently blot with watersoaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- 9. PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. DO NOT process under dryer or heat lamp.
Normal Hair - 20 minutes
Tinted Hair - 15 minutes
Perm has a fixed processing time. If hair is very porous, take a test curl after 10 minutes. Highlighted Hair (40% or less) - Test curl at 5 minutes and then every 2 minutes.
- 1. When processing is complete, rinse hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2. Blot each curl thoroughly.
- 3. Place cotton around hairline
- 4. Shake Neutralizer and apply to top and underside of each rod and resaturate. Save approximately ½ oz. of Neutralizer.
- 5. Wait 5 minutes.
- 6. Gently remove rods.
- 7. Apply remaining Neutralizer to unwrapped curls and work through hair for 1 minute.
- 8. Rinse hair thoroughly.
- 9. Style as desired.