Write a Review
- Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One ‘n Only™ Perms
- Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
- Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
- Provides volume, body and dimension
- Controlled processing with natural body heat
- Gentle, self-heating formula generates optimum warmth for maximum curl formation and comfort
- Conditioning/moisturizing complex ensures shine and manageability
- Stop Action formula prevents over-processing on normal hair types
- Fresh scent helps eliminate perm odor
- Curl results; firmest, longest-lasting, true-to rod-size curls; for styles requiring strong curl support
- For Firm Curls
- For use on normal, tinted & resistant hair. Provides volume, body and dimension.
- 1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
- 2. Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
- 3. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water.
- 4. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- 5. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
- 6. Pour entire contents of activator Part A bottle into Waving Lotion Part B bottle. Shake gently to mix. Mixture will become warm.
- 7. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
- 8. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- 9 PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. DO NOT process under dryer or heat lamp.
Normal/Resistant Hair - 20 minutes.
Perm has Stop Action. No test curl is necessary during processing. Perm cannot overprocess on normal hair.
Tinted Hair - 6 minutes.
Perm has a fixed processing time. If hair is very porous, take a test curl after 3 minutes.
- 1. When processing is complete, rinse hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2. Blot each curl thoroughly.
- 3. Place cotton around hairline
- 4. Shake Neutralizer and apply to top and underside of each rod and resaturate. Save approximately ½ oz. of Neutralizer.
- 5. Wait 5 minutes.
- 6. Gently remove rods.
- 7. Apply remaining Neutralizer to unwrapped curls and work through hair for 1 minute.
- 8. Rinse hair thoroughly.
- 9. Style as desired.